Benefiting Metrocrest Services
Proceeds from the 2019 Knights of Columbus 5052 Golf Tournament will help support the work of Metrocrest Services, which responds to an overwhelming needs of assisting families, individuals, and senior adults who are coping with crisis situations, need help stabilizing their lives, or who require support to live independently.
Last year, Metrocrest Services provided:
- assistance to 12,932 adults, children, and seniors
- 1,061,515 pounds of food (equaling 891,672 meals) to families
- rent assistance to 740 households (1,628 individuals) to keep roofs over their heads
- 10,672 one-way rides to seniors for critical life appointments
- 10,469 home-delivered meals to seniors
- 143,440 meals provided during Sack Summer Hunger distributions to 1,952 youngsters
- school supplies to 1,373 students
- 1,446 employment related services to 469 clients seeking better jobs
Basic services include rent and utility bill aid, financial and budgeting assistance and food. We also provide employment counseling along with gas cards or bus vouchers for job-seekers and transportation, minor home repairs, and home-delivered meals benefit seniors. Seasonal distributions including school shoes and supplies for students, Sack Summer Hunger food for youngsters, and November and December holiday programs.
In a time of crisis, Metrocrest Services is here to help. We’re committed to building a stronger community together.
For more information, or to volunteer or donate, please visit: